Grant Application Process
(Click on the image above to start the application process online)
DISTRICT GRANT APPLICATION CALENDAR
Grant Training / ZOOM.us | Scheduled Dates
Grant Application Deadline | July 20, 2020
District Grant Committee Submits Spending Plan submitted to the Rotary Foundation | June 27, 2020
Project Completion Deadline | May 15th (of Rotary year project)
District grants offer clubs and districts flexibility in carrying out activities that support the Foundation’s mission. Districts are encouraged to distribute these grant funds for relatively short-term activities, either local or international.
The District Foundation Committee shall determine the allocation of District Grant Funds. Past examples include:
- local and international humanitarian projects
- vocational training opportunities
- disaster relief
If you have questions about your application, ask here: Application Question
- Clubs must be qualified. What are the qualifications?
- Projects must adhere to the eligibility requirements as described in the Club Qualification Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Rotary Foundation grants Download District Grant MOU Form
- Activities are not required (but encouraged) to support the six areas of focus.
- The Final Report MUST be submitted using the form below. After completing the form, save as a PDF document and upload to the Documents Tab of your respective project number on www.MatchingGrants.org. Retain a copy of the entire report for your records.
- Clubs should retain original receipts for all grant-funded expenditures and upload to the Documents Tab of your respective project number on www.MatchingGrants.org.The district must maintain copies of all receipts related to grant-funded expenditures in accordance with local laws and for a period of at least five years following closure of the grant.
- Bank statements showing grant deposit and all expenditures related to the grant must be maintained by the club and uploaded to the Documents Tab of your respective project number on www.MatchingGrants.org.
Email scanned report, including receipts, with accompanying bank statement(s) to The District Grant Chair PDG Dale Schultz, DG.email@example.com or District Rotary Foundation Chair PDG Scott McLaughlin, DG.firstname.lastname@example.org. Download District Grant Report Form