- BUDGET AND FINANCE COMMITTEE
- DISTRICT CONFERENCE CHAIR
- PUBLIC RELATIONS COMMITTEE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
- MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
- DISTRICT ASSEMBLY CHAIR
- ROTARY INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION PROMOTION COMMITTEE
Chair: PDG Scott McLaughlin
Website Host, DACdb, ZOOM, Dropbox: PDG Scott McLaughlin email: DG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletter, Website Editor: Cheryl Bryan email: email@example.com
Social Media (Facebook, Instagram): Lorena Beckius email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information Technology Committee is composed of a Chairperson and as many other members as are needed to carry out its duties.
- Oversee the operation of the District websites (District5630, 5630RYE, GPRYLA and VRYE).
- Provide training and access to District ZOOM account(s).
- Provide training and access to DACdb and Dropbox.
- Provide support and advice to clubs in their development and management of club websites.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding the usage of “social media,” including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Research and make recommendations regarding the services of electronic newsletter services, such as DACdb, ClubRunner, Constant Contact or similar paid services.