- BUDGET AND FINANCE COMMITTEE
- DISTRICT CONFERENCE CHAIR
- PUBLIC RELATIONS COMMITTEE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
- MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- DISTRICT ASSEMBLY CHAIR
- ROTARY INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION PROMOTION COMMITTEE
Committee Members: TBD. At the end of terms, members may be reappointed or replaced.
The goal of this committee is to increase the number of Rotarians, in order to accomplish the important service goals of the clubs through both membership development AND retention.
Terms start in January and last 18 months. The qualifications of the Chair and committee members are: persons who have served as Presidents or membership chairpersons; Rotarians with a proven track record of inviting new members to join Rotary; Rotarians who understand retention and member development.
- Identify, market, and implement membership development strategies within the District.
- Assist the club officers to meet their club’s growth and retention goals.
- Develop and periodically update a series of orientation modules to be published on the District website to provide new club members with a history of Rotary as well as information regarding various Rotary programs and activities.
- Serve as a link between the Governor, Rotary International, and the clubs in District 5630 with respect to membership development issues.
- Serve as membership trainer for the District at Assembly and other official functions, ad hoc and at request for special problem clubs
- Attend training sessions put on by Rl or Zone Membership Coordinators
- Assist the District Governor on membership issues.
- Monitor monthly club membership reports on the District website
- Advise the District Governor-Elect as to membership goals for the upcoming year
- Advise the DG as to progress and problems developing
- Identify “best practices” clubs and disseminate their strategies
- Keep a roster of club membership, and development chairs