- BUDGET AND FINANCE COMMITTEE
- DISTRICT CONFERENCE CHAIR
- PUBLIC RELATIONS COMMITTEE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
- MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
- DISTRICT ASSEMBLY CHAIR
- ROTARY INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION PROMOTION COMMITTEE
Members: DGE Glenn Knuth – Chair; District Treasurer Brooke Robertson; DG Deb McCaslin, IPDG Bob Mayber; PDG Bob Taylor.
Membership: Composed of the District Treasurer, the incoming District Treasurer (if a new treasurer is needed), the District Governor, the District Governor Elect, and the last two Past District Governors residing in the District. The District Governor- Elect serves as Chairperson.
- Safeguard the assets of the District 5630 fund.
- Prepare the annual operating budget. The budget is based on the previous district experience and requests from the DGE and the various district committees.
- Recommend changes to the annual per capita levy. Assures that the budget is submitted to clubs at least four weeks prior to the District Conference, and approved at the meeting of the incoming club presidents at said District Conference.
- Assure that the District Treasurer prepares an annual report on the status of the district’s finances for the District Conference.
- Evaluate the District insurance policy; deal with operating budget impact of insurance costs.
- Meet quarterly, in person or conference call, to review the District financial reports and status, and advise the DG on interim changes to the budget or other financial matters of importance to the District.
To submit a District related expense, fill out the Expense Reimbursement Request form.