The Public Image Awards Program for District 5630 isn’t just a competition to give awards…it’s so much more:
- It provides a ROAD MAP and PLANNING TOOL for Districts to increase their Public Image efforts
- It will give a FOUNDATION and FOCUS to District training opportunities
- It will RECOGNIZE Clubs for their efforts and a job well done
- It will help use SHARE BEST PRACTICES and provide IDEAS between Clubs
- It will create FRIENDLY COMPETITION, which equals more Rotary impact
- It’s FUN!
Clubs will have until June 30, 2023 to conduct their activities. While the submission process and deadline is still being developed, Districts will be recognized at the 2023 District Conference.