- BUDGET AND FINANCE COMMITTEE
- DISTRICT CONFERENCE CHAIR
- PUBLIC IMAGE COMMITTEE
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COMMITTEE
- MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE
- DISTRICT ASSEMBLY CHAIR
- ROTARY INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION PROMOTION COMMITTEE
Committee Members: TBD
The Public Image Committee assists the District and the individual clubs in their efforts to access the media to promote Rotary and its activities on the international, district and club level.
- Encourage Rotary clubs to make public image a priority and provide them with professional expertise and advice about successfully mounting a public image program appropriate for their community, news media, etc.
- Promote Rotary and District 5630 to external audiences. This will include contacting the media with newsworthy stories of district projects and events.
- Share Rotary International public image materials with clubs.
- Advise Rotaract, Interact, and District Projects about Public Image approaches and opportunities.