The Great Plains Rotary Leadership Institute will hold training sessions in four locations between February and May. Go to http://rligreatplains.org/ to sign up!
Locations and Dates:
- North Platte | February 21, 2015
- Grand Island | March 28, 2015
- Alliance | April 18, 2015
- Gothenburg | May 29, 2015
The three parts of training must be taken in successive order. Our goal is to award completion certificates to those who have completed all three parts at the 2015 Rotary District Conference on May 30, 2015. To accomplish this, please consider the following completion tracks.
- If you are just starting the program, you could enroll in Part I in North Platte (2/21); Part II in Grand Island (3/28) or Alliance (4/18); and, Part III in Gothenburg (5/29).
- If you have previously completed Part I, you could enroll in Part II in North Platte (2/21), Grand Island (3/28), or Alliance (4/18); and, complete Part III in Gothenburg (5/29).
- If you have previously completed Parts I and II, you could enroll in Part III in Grand Island (3/28) or Gothenburg (5/29).
Please take advantage of this training opportunity that is offered at no cost to you individually or to your club. Costs for all training materials, break refreshments, and lunches are provided by a special allocation in this year’s Rotary District 5630 Budget.
Call or contact Dian Edwards, D5630 RLI Coordinator, if you have questions. Phone: 402-340-6166