The Rotary District 5630 April-May 2018 District Newsletter is ready to read and download.
- The District Conference – District Governor Jerry Milner
- Save the Date for Next Year’s Conference
- Be a Vibrant Club – Dian Edwards, District Membership Chair
- Global Grants – Don Peterson, District Foundation Chair
- The Rotary Brand – Cheryl Bryan, District Public Image Chair
- District 5630 Global Grants: Kenya, Argentina, Uganda, and Ecuador
- District Conference 2018 in Pictures
- Club News: Ogallala, North Platte, McCook, Curtis, Kearney Dawn, Kearney Noon, Burwell, St. Paul and Lexington
- Rotary Youth Exchange
Please send your Club News – with photos and captions – to District Public Image Chair Cheryl Bryan (firstname.lastname@example.org). The next newsletter is scheduled to publish on Monday, June 18. To ensure your club’s news will appear in the June newsletter, please email your photos and news items (or links to social/news media) to her by no later than Monday, June 11. Thank you!