The Rotary District 5630 December 2017 District Newsletter is ready for you to read and download.
Please send your Club News – with photos and captions – to District Public Image Chair Cheryl Bryan (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for January 2018 issue is December 20, 2017. Thanks!
- Message from the District Governor
- Offering the Gift of Membership
- New Club Forming in Ord
- Tips for Taking Publicity Shots
- District 5630 Foundation Activity and Goals
- Club News from Areas 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14
- Our DGN’s (Very Generous) Challenge
- District’s Iron Lung Available for Your Club
- Big Red Blowout: For Fun, Foundation, and Fees
- Remembering Special Rotarians
I have been trying to contact Cheryl Bryan but her e-mails keep bouncing back to me. What is her e-mail? This is the message I get from using the e-mail above.
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.
Sorry for the inconvenience, Larry. My website is out of order right now, so the email address is not working, either. Use email@example.com. Thanks! I’ll change that address on the website as well. — Cheryl