- Message from DG Dale Schultz
- RevUp Membership! – Dian Edwards, District Membership Chair
- Someone You Should Know. Meet DAA Lori O’Brien.
- District Clubs Making a Difference in India – Don Peterson, District Foundation Chair
- How to Create Effective Social Media Content – Cheryl Bryan, District Public Image Chair
- Polio Plus Update – Delane Wycoff, District Polio Plus Chair
- Rotary Youth Exchange – Paula Witt, District Youth Exchange Chair
- Call for District Governor Nominations
- Club News – Kimball, Ogallala, Gothenburg, Arnold, Cambridge, McCook, Holdrege, Broken Bow Area, Kearney Dawn, Minden, Beyond Borders, Kearney Noon, Grand Island Noon, Grand Island Sunrise, St. Paul, Burwell, O’Neill, Cozad
For 2018-19, this newsletter is published quarterly:
in September, December, March 2019, and June 2019.
The publication target date for the next
District 5630 newsletter is March 15, 2019.
Please submit your photos and/or articles by
Friday, March 8, to firstname.lastname@example.org.