- Dale’s Final District Governor Report
- Message from Scott McLaughlin, DG 2019-20
- Which Path Will Your Club Take? – Dian Edwards
- Foundation Giving Exceeds Goals in 2018-19 – Don Peterson
- Students Coming, Students Going – Paula Witt
- Passing the Megaphone – Cheryl Bryan
- Big Red Blowout Kickoff – Paul Stec
- Our Families: The Key to Rotary’s Future – Lore Beckius
- Club News: Alliance, Kimball, Grant, Imperial, Ogallala, North Platte, Arnold, Cambridge, McCook, Alma, Holdrege, Broken Bow, Kearney Dawn, Kearney Noon, Grand Island Noon, Burwell, St. Paul, O’Neill, Valentine, Cozad, Lexington, Hastings Sunrise, Hastings Noon
- How do Rotarians celebrate? By serving! Photos by Deb McCaslin
For 2019-20, this newsletter will be published quarterly:
in July, October, January, and April.
The publication target date for the next
District 5630 newsletter is October 15, 2019.
Please submit your photos and/or articles by
Tuesday, October 8, to firstname.lastname@example.org.