- Message from DG Dale Schultz
- District Projects Reflect RI Themes – Don Peterson
- District 5630 Membership Campaign – Dian Edwards
- District Foundation Annual Fund Challenge
- Brand Center – Ready to Use or Ready to Adapt- Cheryl Bryan
- Rotary Youth Exchange – Paula Witt
- March 22 – World Water Day
- Global Grant Money in Action
- Polio Plus Update – Delane Wycoff
- Big Red Blowout Report – Paul Stec
- Club News – Chappell, Ogallala, Imperial, McCook, Cambridge, Curtis, Broken Bow Area, Kearney Dawn, Grand Island, St. Paul, O’Neill Satellite, Valentine, Cozad, and Hastings
- 2019 PETS Moments (Photos by Deb McCaslin)
For 2018-19, this newsletter is published quarterly:
in September, December, March 2019, and June 2019.
The publication target date for the next
District 5630 newsletter is June 17, 2019.
Please submit your photos and/or articles by
Friday, June 7, to email@example.com.