- Have you thought about serving as District Governor? – DG Scott McLaughlin
- Chart: Rotary’s Membership Experience – Rotary Leader
- Happy and Safe Schools Grant Approved
- Rotary Youth Exchange – Paula Witt
- The Perfect Facebook Post
- Photo: Big Red Blowout Winners
- Polio Eradication: Gains and Losses – Delane Wycoff
- Club News – Imperial, Ogallala, North Platte Noon, Lexington, Alma, Holdrege, Kearney Dawn, Cambridge, Grand Island Noon, Hastings Noon, St. Paul, Broken Bow Area, O’Neill
- Other News: New District Areas, Rotary and Alzheimer’s Research, Dale Schultz with RIPE, Zone 25b-29 RLI
- What is DACdb? – DG Scott McLaughlin
The publication target date for the next
District 5630 newsletter is January 15, 2020.
Please submit your photos and/or articles by
Monday, January 6, to email@example.com.