- Message from District Governor Dale Schultz
- RevUp Membership! – District Membership Chair Dian Edwards
- How We Can Help People Know Rotary – District Public Image Chair Cheryl Bryan
- Update on the Kakamega Project – District Foundation Chair Don Peterson
- Kakamega: A Personal Perspective – North Platte Rotarian Dr. Kim Baxter
- Opportunities to Serve District 5630
- Polio Plus Update – Dr. Delane Wycoff
- Big Red Blowout Fundraiser Final Report
- Training in Beautiful Boise
- Rotary Youth Exchange – District Youth Exchange Chair Paula Witt
- Club News: Alliance, Chadron, Ogallala, Curtis, McCook, Cambridge, Broken Bow Area, Holdrege, Kearney Dawn, Grand Island, St. Paul, Hastings Sunrise, O’Neill, Valentine
- Remembering Wendell Jensen, Dick Olinger, and Ken Gnadt
- World Polio Day Competition
For 2018-19, this newsletter will be published quarterly:
in September, December, March 2019, and June 2019.
The publication target date for the next
District 5630 newsletter is December 17, 2018.
Please submit your photos and/or articles by
Friday, December 7, to firstname.lastname@example.org.